Operating Lines of Credit
Farming is never complete; it's a work in progress, with constant attention necessary. Meet needs as they arise with an Operating Line of Credit — perfect for crop demands, irrigation systems, equipment, and anything in between.
Once established, your credit line can be easily withdrawn at any time without reapplying. Take advantage of our competitive rates and helpful guidance from lenders who don't only get to know you, but also local agricultural standards.
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of ongoing agricultural needs:
- Boost working capital
- Expedite inventory purchases
- Arrange for seasonal needs
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Smooth out purchase/collection cycles
- And more
- Annual Operating, Capital Expenditure, and Seasonal Lines of Credit available
- Personalized repayment terms, consistent with your operational needs
- Access funds anytime without reapplying for another installation
- Funds advances made in-person or by phone
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Lenders with a working knowledge of local agricultural standards
- Local, Cooperstown region decision-making and processing
- Focused, customized attention from start to finish
*Subject to credit approval.