Operating Lines of Credit
Business expenses aren't usually just a one-time ordeal. Luckily an Operating Line of Credit from Bank of Cooperstown helps you meet these ongoing needs, as they arise.
Once established, your line of credit can be tapped into at any time without reapplying. Boost working capital, arrange for seasonal needs, and anything in between as soon as the need arises. And what you don't use, you don't pay interest on. Set your business up every day, starting today.
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of ongoing business needs:
- Boost working capital
- Expedite inventory purchases
- Arrange for seasonal needs
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Smooth out purchase/collection cycles
- And more
- Revolving and Capital Expenditure Lines of Credit available
- Personalized repayment terms, consistent with your business needs
- Access funds anytime without reapplying for another installation
- Funds advances made in-person or by phone
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Local, Cooperstown region decision-making and processing
- Focused, customized attention from start to finish
*Subject to credit approval.