Small Business Loans (SBAs)
It's our belief that the size of your business should not affect your ability to secure financing. That's why we work closely with the U.S. Small Business Administration to secure funds for well-deserving local small businesses.
Take advantage of competitive rates, generally lower down payments, and extended terms — available to qualified businesses. Regardless of your headcount, get the financing you need — Bank of Cooperstown is here to help make it happen.
- Available for start-up businesses or for the purchase or refinance of an existing business
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of business needs*
- Government-backed financing
- Alternative option for companies that might otherwise struggle to secure funds
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity**
- Local, Cooperstown region decision-making and processing
- Focused, customized attention from start to finish
*Subject to credit approval.
**Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.