Operating Lines of Credit
Farming is definitely a matter of ongoing progress, with constant attention a necessity. Have an anytime source of funds for crop demands, irrigation systems, equipment, and anything in between with an Operating Line of Credit.
Once established, your credit line can be easily withdrawn at any time without reapplying. Benefit from competitive rates and also helpful guidance from lenders who don't only know you, but also local agricultural standards.
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of ongoing agricultural needs:
- Boost working capital
- Expedite inventory purchases
- Arrange for seasonal needs
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Smooth out purchase/collection cycles
- And more
- Annual Operating, Capital Expenditure, and Seasonal Lines of Credit available
- Personalized repayment terms, consistent with your operational needs
- Access funds anytime without reapplying for another installation
- Funds advances made in-person or by phone
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Lenders with a working knowledge of local agricultural standards
- Local, Finger Lakes region decision-making and processing
- Focused, customized attention from start to finish
*Subject to credit approval.