VISA Debit Card/Apple Pay
Keep your balance only a swipe away with the convenience a debit card provides. Enjoy increased purchasing power: make purchases online or in-store nearly anywhere around the globe.
Then turn around and use the very same card to make ATM withdrawals just as easily. You probably don't want to carry your money physically with you at all times, but you can always keep it nearby. Sign up for pocket-sized utility today.
- Features new EMV chip technology - Free with any Bank of the Finger Lakes checking account
- Direct, anytime access to your account balance
- Make purchases online or in-store virtually around the globe
- No service charges or interest owed
- View an automatic, up-to-date record of transactions
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
- Safer than carrying cash and more universally accepted than checks
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Lost or Stolen Card
After business hours: 855-864-8769
- Pay in seconds with a single touch
- Use Apple Pay on your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus
- Use Apple Watch (paired with iPhone 5 or later)
- Store all of your cards in one place
- Easily find the right card
- Keep your identity, card number, PIN, and purchases private
- Protect your account instantly if you phone is lost or stolen
- VISA Debit Card purchases through Apple Pay still count toward rewards
- If your VISA® Debit Card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just open your Wallet App and enter your security code located on the back of your card.
- To add a new card, simply press the "+" above the photo of your existing card and enter its information.
- For more information on Apple Pay, visit http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/ or visit one of our locations.
- Your card information is not stored on your mobile device or on Apple's server. As your card number and security code are not used in any financial transaction, the information is not available for hackers to access.
- Apple Pay uses a 16-digit token in place of your debit or credit card number, that is specific to your device, along with a dynamic security code unique to each transaction. Instead of using a PIN or signature to authorize the transaction, Apple Pay uses Touch ID (your fingerprint on the iPhone 6 home button). If your card is ever lost or stolen, your Touch ID can be reassigned to a new card.
- If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can use the "Find My iPhone" feature to quickly set your device in "Lost Mode," disabling purchasing ability and the ability to get into the phone without a PIN entry. You can also wipe all information from your iPhone.
- For more information on security, visit http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/, visit one of our locations, or contact us.
- Double tap the home key of your iPhone 6, if it's locked, and select which card you'd like to use.
- Hold your phone up to the reader and place your finger on the Home button to activate the Touch ID.
- Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
- To learn more about Apple Pay, visit www.apple.com/apple-pay/.